saving . . . saved WHAT IS THE USE OF SCILAB? has been deleted. WHAT IS THE USE OF SCILAB? has been hidden .
WHAT IS THE USE OF SCILAB?
Title
Question
I've downloaded scilab which took 3 long hours coz i live in jammu  and now you are saying to download gedit text editor . what is the difference between the both ? I study in class 10 so please don't mind if the question seems silly but please answer me . I am eager to learn.

HTML Overview-of-HTML 00-01 min 30-40 sec 29-06-20, 5:25 p.m. lakshaysharma.ad649@gmail.com

Answers:

Pls refer the below link to know about Scilab:
https://spoken-tutorial.org/watch/Scilab/Introduction+to+Scilab+and+its+benefits/English/

If you are a linux user, Gedit will be installed by default.
How ever you can use any text editor of your choice.

24-10-20, 5:37 p.m. pravin1389
18-03-23, 9:56 a.m. mintu11032@gmail.com

Login to add comment

<span style="color: rgb(32, 33, 36); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">Scilab, famous open-source scientific computation software, can be used </span><span style="color: rgb(32, 33, 36); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">to test algorithms or to perform numerical computations</span><span style="color: rgb(32, 33, 36); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">. Scilab also provides many numerical methods and is very easy to use even for people without prior programming experience.</span>
04-03-22, 11:58 a.m. Jagruti_08

Log-in to answer to this question.