saving . . . saved how to modify the label of x any y axis such as font size, color of font , width of axis etc. has been deleted. how to modify the label of x any y axis such as font size, color of font , width of axis etc. has been hidden .
how to modify the label of x any y axis such as font size, color of font , width of axis etc.
Title
Question
<span style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">how to modify the label of x any y axis such as font size, color of font , width of axis etc.</span>

Python-3.4.3 Multiple-plots 01-02 min 40-50 sec 25-06-20, 3:07 p.m. swati-mishra

Answers:

This might answer your question:

There is text object and properties of the text objects can be used with xlabel and ylabel.
You can modify the size and color of a xlabel and ylabel by using the text properties.

ylabel(r"$\frac{(sin(x)^2}{x}$", color='r', fontsize=20)

Eventhough it is posible to specify fontfamily(family) and fontname attributes, I haven't seen much changes in the diagram. Note that there is a reference of valid arguments available in the matplotlib help section:

https://matplotlib.org/3.2.2/api/text_api.html#module-matplotlib.text

We are basically using the python's matplotlib and numpy libraries, as I understands.

I don't understand what you mean by width of the axis? Did you mean setting the limit using xlim() and ylim()? Could you please expand on it, so that it might contribute more towards learning?

Best Regards,

26-06-20, 8:46 a.m. roshkj

Log-in to answer to this question.