saving . . . saved Spoken Tutorial test has been deleted. Spoken Tutorial test has been hidden .
Spoken Tutorial test
Title
Question
i conducted this course for my students ....... can i get participant certificate for those students? i already posted the attendance......

Advanced-Cpp General None min None sec 12-01-16, 10:51 a.m. manimekalai

Answers:

Dear User

Please contact the training manager of your state.
http://process.spoken-tutorial.org/index.php/Software-Training#Contacts_For_Training

Be assured of complete support.

Thanks and Regards
Spoken Tutorial Training Team

15-01-16, 12:01 p.m. swapnali
Md Salman
14-06-21, 9:27 a.m. mdsalmansksonu@gmail.com

Login to add comment

What does argc and argv indicate in command-line arguments?
27-03-20, 1:43 p.m. yerrapavankalyan002@gmail.com

The University Grants Commission in exercise of the powers conferred by clause(f) and (g) of 
sub-section(1) of Section 26 of the UGC Act 1956(No.3 of 1956), has in its 515 the Meeting 
held on 20th May 2016 approved the ‘Credit Framework for online learning courses through SWAYAM) Regulation 2016.It states: The parent Institution shall give the 
equivalent credit weightage to the students for the credits earned through online learning 
courses through SWAYAM platform in the credit plan of the program. No university shall 
refuse any student for credit mobility for the courses earned through MOOCs. The SWAYAM shall notify to the Registrars of all the Institutions & the Institutions shall, consider through their Competent Authority, the online learning courses being offered through the SWAYAM platform; and keeping 
in view their academic requirements, decide upon the courses which it shall permit for 
credit transfer. Provided that an Institution can only allow up to 20% of the total courses 
being offered in a particular program.
09-05-20, 3:53 p.m. mithun.jadhav1986@gmail.com

Log-in to answer to this question.