saving . . . saved Problem in opening software has been deleted. Problem in opening software has been hidden .
Problem in opening software
Title
Question
After installing QGIS software when i open the software, I am getting this error in a dialog box. I have installed two times still getting same error. Please provide any solution.

qgis-Itr-bin-g7.exe - System Error 

The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

QGIS Installation-of-QGIS 06-07 min 20-30 sec 17-06-20, 5:12 p.m. mzaid

Answers:

Please let me know which version of Windows you are using.

In case you are using Windows 7 or 8, you may not be having the basic dll library.

This is because your system does not have specific files for installing this software.

17-06-20, 6:49 p.m. snehalathak
I am using Window 7 ultimate
How can i fix this problem?
18-06-20, 8:26 a.m. mzaid
Yes windows 7 is having the dll extension file but the problem is in upgradation of microsoft.net framework version. Make it to 4.7.2 version Your problem will be solved.
15-07-20, 12:07 a.m. Sujaysachidananda09

Login to add comment

Firstly go to Your Control Panel and check what is the version of Microsoft.Net Framework. If it Is 4.0 Version Then just upgrade it to 4.7.2. Up-gradation means download the 4.7.2 version and Install it. Then open the Q GIS Software.Still You are facing the same problem then got Your windows and search for Windows Update. Check the windows update and It will provide you a dialogue box where some kind of information regarding the installation and update of software will be mentioned. Click on it and wait for till the installation is completed. After the update of software just restart your computer and again open Q-GIS software. Still if U will face the same .dll extension problem then search for dll extension file for windows 7 in Google download it and Install it. After that Your problem will be solved.
15-07-20, 12:04 a.m. Sujaysachidananda09

Just try the steps. For further query u can ask.

15-07-20, 12:09 a.m. Sujaysachidananda09

Thanks for the information. Actually i have already updated and its working fine.
I have update the required dll file then then service pack 1 of window 7 updated manually from microsoft site then micrsoft visual C++ 2013, 2014, 2015-2019 updated.

16-07-20, 8:40 a.m. mzaid

Log-in to answer to this question.