saving . . . saved problem while using latest version software has been deleted. problem while using latest version software has been hidden .
problem while using latest version software
Title
Question
I am using window 10, To lean this software i am following your guild line but the teacher is using 2.18 version, and we are using 3.12 version as per your guild line, Due to which i am facing problem to execute the work. In the last video i face same problem. In this video, you told us to download the Bangalore city map , but after download it is not opening in app. please try teach on latest version of software

QGIS Coordinate-Reference-Systems 02-03 min 10-20 sec 02-06-20, 7:05 p.m. prafulmrahate@gmail.com

Answers:

When we started recording the series the stable version was QGIS 2.18, hence we started with that version.

The problem you are facing is not because of the version problem, we checked the same tutorial with both versions of QGIS (2.18 and also 3.12) it is working fine.

The problem may be because you are using Windows OS and the tutorial is recorded on Ubuntu.

As explained in the previous question please open the map using Layermenu on the top in the menu bar, please follow the steps. Layer >>Add Layer>> Add Raster Layer. Select Bangalore.jpg in the dialog box and click on the Open button at the bottom of the dialog box.
Bangalore map will open on the canvas.

I hope this helps.
03-06-20, 11:05 a.m. snehalathak

Log-in to answer to this question.