saving . . . saved layer creation failed has been deleted. layer creation failed has been hidden .
layer creation failed
Title
Question
Respected Sir/Madam  ,I am using QGIS 3.10. When I  try to create a new shape file layer it shows 'layer creation failed'. I have checked whether the CRS is correct, but still its showing layer creation failed. kindly help me to get through with this problem.

QGIS Digitizing-Map-Data 03-04 min 0-10 sec 02-06-20, 5:19 p.m. rjnsubash@gmail.com

Answers:

Before saving the Shapefile click on the (...) button on the right-hand side, and choose the location folder to save. Rather than saving to a random folder or default folder, it is better to create a new folder for saving the shapefiles. Before saving the file make sure the folder has read and write permissions.

02-06-20, 6:21 p.m. snehalathak

Before saving the Shapefile click on the (...) button on the right-hand side, and choose the location folder to save. Rather than saving to a random folder or default folder, it is better to create a new folder for saving the shapefiles. Before saving the file make sure the folder has read and write permissions.
03-06-20, 11:10 a.m. snehalathak

Log-in to answer to this question.