saving . . . saved Can not find eSIM component has been deleted. Can not find eSIM component has been hidden .
Can not find eSIM component
Title
Question
As per tutorial, i am trying to place component first time and new window appears as choose component. I can not find any component starting with eSIM there. May i get resolution on this? is any .exe i need to run? or is there any way to browse some file which i dont know?

eSim Schematic-Creation-and-Simulation 02-03 min 30-40 sec 25-05-20, 7:33 p.m. bageshree

Answers:

which version of eSim are you using? 1.1.2 or 2.0 ?
25-05-20, 7:48 p.m. Saurabhb17
eSIM 1.1.2 on windows 7 32 bit
25-05-20, 8:12 p.m. bageshree
Open schematic, go to preferences -> component libraries ->
Click on Add

go to location where you have installed eSim(its supposed to be C:/FOSSEE/eSim per our guidelines)

Locate the kicadSchematicLibrary folder and select all the eSim libraries listed and click OK.

eSim components will be loaded
25-05-20, 8:15 p.m. Saurabhb17
select all the eSim libraries listed and click OK.
how select all esim lib .can we select it one by one
but its not working please guid me
27-05-20, 11:27 a.m. pramilatanishq@gmail.com
Once you have located the folder which contains the eSim libraries, you can press Ctrl+A and all libraries in the list will be selected.
27-05-20, 11:30 a.m. Saurabhb17
Thank you mam for your valuable guidance. Now when I I prepar schematic and simulate it then in transient analysis  in list of node it shows in and net_c1-pad1 not output so I am not getting the  results  or wave for so please guide me
28-05-20, 2:28 p.m. pramilatanishq@gmail.com

Login to add comment

Log-in to answer to this question.