saving . . . saved Assignment Issues As I am a Commerce Teacher and no Knowledge of Installing Moodle has been deleted. Assignment Issues As I am a Commerce Teacher and no Knowledge of Installing Moodle has been hidden .
Assignment Issues As I am a Commerce Teacher and no Knowledge of Installing Moodle
Title
Question
Sir/Madam,
I am  Jyoti S. Ghosh, a participant of Moodle LMS. I am a Commerce Teacher having no knowledge of computer language and installation procedures. I have seen all the 6 videos of yesterday and today, but unable to install MOODLE 3.3+ in my laptop. My laptop also needs an upgradation but its not possible as it is lockdown in Mumbai. Sir please guide as to assignment and further plan of action.

Regards,
Jyoti S. Ghosh
jyotighosh12@gmail.com/jyotig@tcc.tolani.edu

Moodle-Learning-Management-System Blocks-in-Admin-Dashboard 10-11 min 0-10 sec 19-05-20, 8:50 p.m. jyotighosh2020_gmailcom

Answers:

Please take the help of a computer teacher in your school or college to help you, as Moodle installation is somewhat involved.  It is easy to use Moodle, however, after it is installed.

If you can't find anyone to help you, the other option is to try the online Moodle providers.  For example, the trial version of a Moodle Cloud is available free of cost for 45 days at https://moodlecloud.com/app/en/.  If you go for this service, you will not have to install Moodle.
20-05-20, 10:25 p.m. kannan

Hi, would like to know what issues are you actually facing?
Have you started with the installation?
If yes, at what point were you stuck?
Let me know about this.

22-05-20, 9:23 p.m. kashmira.n

Log-in to answer to this question.