saving . . . saved My simulation results are not matching has been deleted. My simulation results are not matching has been hidden .
My simulation results are not matching
Title
Question
I am able to get the conversion result only for Carbon Monoxide, which matches the result. (for the problem solved in the video). But I am unable to see the conversion result of methanol and Hydrogen. Why is that happening??

Please help

DWSIM Conversion-Reactor 08-09 min 20-30 sec 15-05-20, 4:56 a.m. nupoorupadhye@gmail.com

Answers:

Since Methanol is forming as a product, there will be no conversion for Methanol and therefore its conversion will not be displayed. However, you should be able to see the conversion of Hydrogen and Carbon Monoxide since they are reactants. Their conversion will be displayed under the Conversion tab in the Results section of the object editor window.

If you still can't see the conversions of Hydrogen and Carbon Monoxide, please make sure that you have done the following:

1. Entered the mole fraction of the components in the feed stream as shown in the tutorial
2. Entered the base component and reaction stoichiometry correctly

If you continue to face the issue, please mail your simulation file at contact-dwsim@fossee.in
15-05-20, 1:10 p.m. priyamnayak

I did the simulation and got the exact results. You must have missed some values. Kindly repeat the simulation cross-checking the values. 
16-07-20, 11:16 a.m. himanshu08

Log-in to answer to this question.