saving . . . saved Preparation of Question bank has been deleted. Preparation of Question bank has been hidden .
Preparation of Question bank
Title
Question

<span style="font-size: 12pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;, serif; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial;"> Hi!<o:p></o:p></span>

<span style="font-size: 12pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;, serif; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial;">After watching this particular video, what I understood is that we have to prepare questions one by one, manually in order to create a question bank. My first query is: is there any option to import questions from some external source?<o:p></o:p></span>

<span style="font-size:12.0pt; line-height:115%;font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;">Secondly, can I use software like MathType to write equations and formulae while preparing   the question bank?<o:p></o:p></span>

<span style="font-size:12.0pt; line-height:115%;font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;">Thank you very much in anticipation. <o:p></o:p></span>

<span style="font-size:12.0pt; line-height:115%;font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;">Regards <o:p></o:p></span>

<span style="font-size:12.0pt; line-height:115%;font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;">Dr. Sukhpal Singh, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Basic and Applied Sciences, Punjabi University, Patiala-147002<o:p></o:p></span>

Moodle-Learning-Management-System Question-bank-in-Moodle 12-13 min 0-10 sec 08-05-20, 9:33 a.m. sukhpal_78@rediffmail.com

Answers:

If you open up Question bank -> Import section, you will find a number of options available for importing quiz questions:
- Aiken format
- Blackboard
- Embedded answers (Cloze)
- Examview
- Gift format
- Missing word format
- Moodle XML format
- WebCT format

Check out Moodle docs related to this:
- https://docs.moodle.org/38/en/Import_questions

The simplest import option is the 'Aiken format' - 
- https://www.umass.edu/it/support/moodle/import-quiz-questions-moodle-using-aiken-format

Let me know if you have any further queries.
08-05-20, 10:51 a.m. kashmira.n
Thank you!
08-05-20, 10:55 a.m. sukhpal_78@rediffmail.com

Login to add comment

I found those files very cumbersome, checked each and every format. No excel or .csv format available for the same.
20-05-20, 5:20 p.m. kuljit23

Log-in to answer to this question.