saving . . . saved How to add course name? has been deleted. How to add course name? has been hidden .
How to add course name?
Title
Question
Hi!
I am Dr. Sukhpal Singh, Assistant Professor, Department of Basic and Applied Sciences,  Punjabi University, Patiala, Punjab (INDIA).

The content of this particular segment namely "Teachers Dashboard in Moodle" is very informative and really useful for teachers. I have just small inquiry: 
Personally, I am supposed to teach two courses (1) Applied Physics-II to B.Tech. Students and (2) Radiation Physics to M.Sc. Physics students.
But on my dashboard, I can see only one course to teach i.e. Applied Physics-II but not the second one.
How can I add the second course to my dashboard?

Thank you!
Dr. Sukhpal Singh   

Moodle-Learning-Management-System Teachers-Dashboard-in-Moodle 05-06 min 0-10 sec 06-05-20, 3:43 p.m. sukhpal_78@rediffmail.com

Answers:

Please watch the tutorial "courses in Moodle"

https://spoken-tutorial.org/watch/Moodle+Learning+Management+System/Courses+in+Moodle/English/
06-05-20, 4:03 p.m. NirmalaVenkat

Course creation can be done by Moodle site administrator/ Course Creator/ Manager.
Users assigned with 'Teacher' role in Moodle can only edit the courses assigned to them; and cannot create new courses.
They need to contact Site admin for this.

If you are 'Site administrator' in the Moodle platform you are using, then courses can be created as follows:
- Site administration -> Courses -> Manage courses and categories -> 'Create new course'
OR
- Site home -> 'Add a new course'

OR 
If the course is already created, then you should be enrolled as a 'Teacher' to that course.
Then the course will be displayed in your dashboard.
Again, if you have admin capabilities then, you can enrol yourself as a 'Teacher' to that course OR request the site admin to do so.

Let me know if you have any further queries.

06-05-20, 4:13 p.m. kashmira.n

Thank You!
06-05-20, 4:56 p.m. sukhpal_78@rediffmail.com
Was the issue resolved?

Also, if the course is already created and you have been assigned as a 'Teacher' to that course and even then, the course isn't getting displayed in your dashboard; then, it can be an issue of course visibility or course start/end dates.
A few things you can try are:
1. Check the 'Past' or 'Future' tab in the 'Course overview' section
2. Check whether you can access the course from 'Site home'; if yes, then check the course settings for visibility, start/end dates etc.

Let me know about this.
08-05-20, 12:05 a.m. kashmira.n
Yes my issue has been resolved.  Thank you very much for your concern. 
08-05-20, 10:59 a.m. sukhpal_78@rediffmail.com

Login to add comment

Log-in to answer to this question.