saving . . . saved cannot compile the Beamer.tex file has been deleted. cannot compile the Beamer.tex file has been hidden .
cannot compile the Beamer.tex file
Title
Question
When I tried to compile the file  Beamer.tex from the codes, the following message is diplayed.

Incompatible versions of \ifluatex can cause problems,

therefore package loading is aborted.

Please explain.

LaTeX LaTeX-on-Windows-using-TeXworks 05-06 min 30-40 sec 02-05-20, 3:34 p.m. joshi_sv@rediffmail.com

Answers:

Can you please tell what version of Texworks and Miktex you are using?  If instead you are using Linux/Ubuntu/Mac, what version are you using?
02-05-20, 7:49 p.m. kannan
Miktex 2.9.

03-05-20, 8:05 a.m. joshi_sv@rediffmail.com

Login to add comment

It seems that some packages have not been updated after MikTeX installed. Could you please try out updating. Open 'MikTeX', click 'Updates' > 'Check for updates' > 'Update now'. Follow the instructions which are displayed on the screen. Feel free to revert back.

Also, have you been able to build and run the 2nd file (hello.tex)? 
03-05-20, 9 a.m. firuza
I Thank you both  for the prompt reply. I could run the hello.tex file in first go.
after your suggestion, I tried to update. but then also, no change. 

when I complie the Beamer.tex, the message displayed is 
"

! Package ifluatex Error: Name clash, \ifluatex is already defined.

See the ifluatex package documentation for explanation.

"

After seeking help by typing h, the message displayed is 

"

Incompatible versions of \ifluatex can cause problems,

therefore package loading is aborted.

"

cannot proceed.

I am getting exactly same message after run of reference.tex file from Bibliography code files.

Confused!!!!

Please explain.

03-05-20, 10:37 a.m. joshi_sv@rediffmail.com

Login to add comment

Could you please confirm whether 'pdflatex' is selected in the drop-down next to the green 'build and run' button. Well, the error statement just indicates that there is some conflict in ifluatex, (related to LuaTeX LaTeX engine).

Could you go to MiKTeX, Packages, and type 'ifluatex' in the textbox provided. Check whether the package is installed or not.
If it is installed, then uninstall it by clicking on the '-' minus sign. If it is not installed, then install it by clicking on '+' plus sign.
03-05-20, 2:44 p.m. firuza
Thank you so much.
Let me answer your questions !!!!
First----- 'PdfLaTex+ MakeIndex+BibTex' gets selected as defult.
2nd question !!! Well ! 
I tried MikTex Packages in MikTex Package Manager (Admin).
Surprisingly, 'ifluatex' cannot be seen. neither installed nor uninstalled.

Sorry to trouble you. 

03-05-20, 3:41 p.m. joshi_sv@rediffmail.com

Login to add comment

As per the discussion <a href="https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/515598/package-ifluatex-error-name-clash-ifluatex-is-already-defined" target="" title="">here</a> on a similar problem, can you try updating MikTeX in user mode as well and then try compiling? 
03-05-20, 10:53 p.m. rupakrokade

Log-in to answer to this question.