saving . . . saved Getting started has been deleted. Getting started has been hidden .
Getting started
Title
Question
In this video you have asked us to go to the browser and type the moodle site. Which site are you referring to? You have also stated that the admin must have created the site. Who is the admin ? How am I supposed to do my assignments now? As a teacher, do I have to install moodle on my machine ? Kindly guide.

Moodle-Learning-Management-System Teachers-Dashboard-in-Moodle 07-08 min 10-20 sec 02-05-20, 8:34 a.m. reemu

Answers:

Did you do all the tutorials (especially the initial tutorials) in the Moodle Series, available at https://spoken-tutorial.org/tutorial-search/?search_foss=Moodle+Learning+Management+System&search_language=English?

The early tutorials explain all the required work.  They explain how to install Moodle, etc.  From your question, I believe that you have skipped the earlier tutorials.  So, either you have to do the task explained in these tutorials, or ask someone from your college to do it.  Only after you have a working Moodle, can you practise the subsequent tutorials.
02-05-20, 8:15 p.m. kannan

Thanks. I did go through the earlier moodle tutorials but wanted to confirm. I have already spoken to my college moodle admin and she told guides similarly .  Thanks a lot for your response 
02-05-20, 8:24 p.m. reemu

Log-in to answer to this question.