saving . . . saved Student Register regarding. has been deleted. Student Register regarding. has been hidden .
Student Register regarding.
Title
Question
Respected sir/madam,

I am a student pursuing B TECH 2nd year in MVGRCE in AndhraPradesh. I am very eager to learn OPENMODELICA so i have registered in NPTEL-SWAYAM. I am unable to register in your website due to my college is not listed in the colleges list.Kindly solve my problem and help me to utilize this lockdown period in an effective manner.

Thanking you . 

OpenModelica Overview-of-OpenModelica 00-01 min 0-10 sec 01-05-20, 1:38 a.m. Saisrivatsha

Answers:

I don't understand your question.  If you have difficulty in accessing OpenModelica from the SWAYAM page, you can do that from here: https://spoken-tutorial.org/tutorial-search/?search_foss=OpenModelica&search_language=English.  You don't need to register, login, etc., to access the videos.  Please learn as much as possible from the Spoken Tutorial web page.
02-05-20, 2:07 p.m. kannan
Respected sir,
I want to get the certificate as i have already completed the course in NPTEL.For that i need to take a test on spokentutorials.org on openmodelica so i need to register but in the list of colleges you have provided my college is not availble.
02-05-20, 3:02 p.m. Saisrivatsha

Login to add comment

Delighted to know that you are interested in knowing about a possible
test and a certificate in the Spoken Tutorial courses.

Our tests are offered "only through colleges" at a nominal cost.  We suggest
that you study using our course material during the COVID-19 lock down.
Our tutorials are created for self learning.  Please use the forum to ask your
doubts, as explained in a video on the course page.

On your return after your college reopens, tests can be arranged in
your colleges.  For more details, please contact your state representative at
https://process.spoken-tutorial.org/index.php/Software-Training#Contacts_For_Training
- both phone numbers and email addresses are given in this link.

02-05-20, 3:16 p.m. kannan

Log-in to answer to this question.