saving . . . saved Unit-IV has been deleted. Unit-IV has been hidden .
Unit-IV
Title
Question
I am not able to use cat command
it gives syntax error
i am using windows os
i tried !type but it said syntax incorrect
even i m not able to execute in jupyter

Python-3.4.3 Loading-Data-From-Files 04-05 min 10-20 sec 30-04-20, 4:34 p.m. sajakhete@pict.edu

Answers:

You can also try %pycat

However it looks like you are doing something that is unexpected, since the system should not throw a syntax error if it cannot find the command.

Can you add what code you are inputting and can you paste the complete error here?
30-04-20, 4:46 p.m. ankitrj.iitb
yes thank you with %pycat its working now 
30-04-20, 4:55 p.m. sajakhete@pict.edu

Login to add comment

<pre style="overflow: auto; font-family: monospace; font-size: inherit; padding: 1px 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; line-height: inherit; color: black; background-color: transparent; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline;">The syntax of the command is incorrect. </pre>
<bdi>In</bdi> [16]:
<font color="#000000" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 14px;">!type<primes.txt></span></font>
<pre style="overflow: auto; font-family: monospace; font-size: inherit; padding: 1px 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; line-height: inherit; color: black; background-color: transparent; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline;">The syntax of the command is incorrect. </pre>
<bdi>In</bdi> [16]:
30-04-20, 4:52 p.m. sajakhete@pict.edu
You typed the wrong command. It should be !type primes.txt
30-04-20, 5:05 p.m. aditya94palaparthy@gmail.com

Login to add comment

Log-in to answer to this question.