saving . . . saved In the tutorial under assigning teacher for rebecca i have got an error has been deleted. In the tutorial under assigning teacher for rebecca i have got an error has been hidden .
In the tutorial under assigning teacher for rebecca i have got an error
Title
Question
i have downloaded csv file and following tutorial step by step but it was mentioned that a user Priya sinha has been added as a user in csv file itself which didnt happen when i uploaded and followed the steps because of which the next steps of adding a teacher is not happening 
i would like to know how a user can be enrolled as a student for a course in the csv file and second how can we assign a teacher role

Moodle-Learning-Management-System User-Roles-in-Moodle 04-05 min 10-20 sec 30-04-20, 11:30 a.m. r.santoshsai@gmail.com

Answers:

Hi Santosh,

Open the file that you have downloaded and confirm that the last row has entries under the column course1 and role1 like this:

course1: Calculus
role1: student

The last 2 columns specify that the user Priya Sinha is a student in Calculus course. If you do not have this row in your file, please download the file again and try.

As for assigning a teacher role,the last column should be editingteacher, instead of student.

Hope this helps!
Priyanka
30-04-20, 11:58 a.m. itspriyanka

hello mam the details are like u have mentioned only but still its not being displayed in the process
course1: Calculus
role1: student
can u help me 
30-04-20, 1:29 p.m. r.santoshsai@gmail.com

Can you please share a screenshot of the error you are encountering during csv upload?
Also, link to the csv file itself will also be helpful?
Upload the files to your google drive, enable sharing and paste the links here so that we can take a look at those.
30-04-20, 9:34 p.m. kashmira.n

Log-in to answer to this question.