saving . . . saved Flask or Django Framework has been deleted. Flask or Django Framework has been hidden .
Flask or Django Framework
Title
Question
Hello Everyone, I am confused to choose between django and flask. which one is more reduces the complication in the application. I want to build a heavy traffic based website. Can anyone know about this and tell me head to head comparison between flask and django?

Python General None min None sec 27-04-20, 3:03 p.m. adisharma09

Answers:

You might have got a fair idea by now of how each framework works and what are the best ways to use each of them. That said, there are many high traffic websites built on Flask as well, which perform well and are comparable with those built on Django. Quite a few basic concepts are the same in both Django and Flask, but Django is complicated and vast and needs a deep learning curve, so if you want to get the ‘feel’ of a web framework, start with Flask and then move on to Django for more sophisticated applications. Or you can master one and then switch when your job requires you to, rather than having to learn everything at once.

With Flask, you can start with some necessary programming skills, but Django needs some prior homework for you to write even a Hello World program. However, as your project structure grows, you find that adding new functionalities more overwhelming in Flask, whereas Django would seem like a breeze.

To know a deeper difference between flask vs Django, <a href="https://hackr.io/blog/flask-vs-django" target="_blank" title="">Check here</a>

28-04-20, 6:55 p.m. rohanjoshi0894

Log-in to answer to this question.