saving . . . saved Beamer Installation has been deleted. Beamer Installation has been hidden .
Beamer Installation
Title
Question
Sir,
    I am unable to install beamer. please help me in this regard. 

LaTeX Beamer 00-01 min 0-10 sec 21-04-20, 11:51 a.m. priti16

Answers:

The installation procedure is explained in the first tutorial, available at https://spoken-tutorial.org/watch/LaTeX/LaTeX+on+Windows+using+TeXworks/English/, at 4:56 minutes onwards.
21-04-20, 12:42 p.m. kannan

No sir still I am not getting. I have downloaded using first method, but still I am not getting output.

LaTeX Error: File `pdfescape.sty' not found.

Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,

or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)

Enter file name:

this is the error I am getting

21-04-20, 2:10 p.m. priti16

If you follow the method explained in the tutorial that I mentioned above, it will install ALL missing packages.  If some package is not found, it means that all packages did not get installed, for some reason or other: not having Internet access could be one reason, for example.

I will now suggest a less elegant solution (you should actually try the method explained in the tutorial):  search for the missing file (in your case, pdfescape.sty) and download it.  Move it to the current directory.  Similarly, download "All" missing files, and move them to the current directory.  The program should compile now.  But you can see that this is not at all elegant.  You need to keep all the missing files in every directory.
23-04-20, 2:03 p.m. kannan

Log-in to answer to this question.