Well, it turns out that the latest version of MikTeX running on Windows 10 OS behaves differently. Please pause the tutorial at the mentioned time and do the following
1. Click on the Start Button and type MikTeX.
2. This should show "MikTeX Console" desktop app. Click on it. The "MikTeX Console" window will open up.
4. It will give you an option to "Switch to MikTeX administrator mode". Click on it. Notice that the "MikTeX Console" window now says "MikTeX Console (Admin)".
6. On the left side of the "MikTeX Console (Admin)" window, click on "Packages". It will show the list of various packages available.
7. Continue the Spoken Tutorial from 09:04 onwards.