saving . . . saved Facing problems in establishing connection has been deleted. Facing problems in establishing connection has been hidden .
Facing problems in establishing connection
Title
Question
I have followed all the steps as per instructed in the tutorial on my desktop PC which uses Windows 10 OS, still we are unable to establish a connection with the WiFi network of the ESP8266 module. 

1) The code is getting compiled error free and but during upload it is terminating with error.
2) Also How can I perform the step for port assigning  {" sudo chmod a+rw/"} (In video 4:06 min) in my windows desktop PC ???

The connection establishment step could not be executed.

Kindly Help me to overcome the issues.

Arduino Wireless-Connectivity-to-Arduino 04-05 min 0-10 sec 07-02-20, 3:40 p.m. pritamchandra14

Answers:

sudo chmod  command is for Linux users only. It's not required if you are using Windows OS.
07-02-20, 3:58 p.m. Pratikjb11

As instructed in the video tutorial, when you upload the program, you are asked to press the push button. Kindly follow the steps as instructed and upload the program. If you still face the error issue, kindly send us the error message so that we can resolve it.
07-02-20, 4:02 p.m. Pratikjb11

Log-in to answer to this question.