saving . . . saved How i can play video tutorials has been deleted. How i can play video tutorials has been hidden .
How i can play video tutorials
Title
Question

Sir,

I can't play any type of tutorials from your site. Is it paid or free. how I can play.

Please reply soon

Spoken-Tutorial-Technology General None min None sec 05-03-15, 10:09 a.m. parmod1967

Answers:

The spoken tutorials are free and one need not be signed in or pay to view the tutorials. The tutorials work fine on our end. Please cear your cache and try opening the tutorial in a different browser. If these don't help, do get back to us.
05-03-15, 10:18 a.m. Bhavani.jalkrish
Dear Pramod.

Bhavani has mentioned the right way to view the Spoken Tutorials. But let me explain in some more detail-

For offline viewing, you should download the Spoken Tutorials on your machine. You will get a zip file.
Unzip the file. Now you have a folder named "spoken" on your machine.
Next, double-click on this folder. Locate a file named "index.html".
Right-click on it and choose "Open with" option. Choose any web browser other than Internet Explorer.
We recommend the use of Firefox browser and Chrome browser.
Now, you are ready to learn!

For online streaming, simply choose the software course and the language in which you want to learn. A list of topics in that course will be displayed.

For offline and online-
Choose the first topic in the displayed list. It will take you to the player page. Click on the player and watch the video while hearing the narration via speakers/headphone. Play-pause-practise side-by-side and then repeat these steps till you have completed the tutorial.

In the play-list on the right, choose the next topic in the recommended sequence and do as instructed above to learn.

If you have any doubts, post on the forum.

05-03-15, 7:32 p.m. nancy

Login to add comment

Dear Viewer,

Anyone can learn FOSS using our audio video tutorials free of cost. The instructions to download the tutorials can be found in our website http://process.spoken-tutorial.org/index.php/Software-Training#Downloading_Spoken_Tutorials. The tutorials are downloaded in Zip file. Locate the videos, you will be able to view the tutorials in VLC media player.

Hope we have answered your query. A request, for non-technical queries, you are requested to contact your State's Coordinator in Spoken Tutorial at http://process.spoken-tutorial.org/index.php/Software-Training#Contacts_For_Training.

Thanks & Regards
Jessie Velusamy
Spoken Tutorial Training Coordinator - Chhattisgarh, Himachal Pradesh
05-03-15, 10:19 a.m. eloinjess
Hope you are using earphone to hear the tutorials (mobile earphones will work).
Would be happy to help you. I will be glad to hear your feedback from you again.

Thanks & Regards
Jessie Velusamy
05-03-15, 10:26 a.m. eloinjess
Dear Jessie,
VLC media player IS NOT the recommended player; Firefox web browser is.  Any other browser can be used, as well, except Internet Explorer.
Please note.

Regards,
Nancy Varkey
05-03-15, 7:36 p.m. nancy

Login to add comment

<font size="1">Dear Nancy ma'am,</font>
<font size="1"><span style="line-height: 14.2857151031494px;">
</span></font>
<font size="1">I have personally been shown and also viewed the downloaded tutorials in VLC media player, but if so its not recommended, then the process explained by you in detail has helped as this is informative. </font>
<font size="1">
</font>
<font size="1">Will convey the above process explained by you to my state's organisers. Thanks!</font>
<font size="1">
</font>
<font size="1">Regards,</font>
<font size="1">Jessie Velusamy</font>
05-03-15, 8:30 p.m. eloinjess

Log-in to answer to this question.