saving . . . saved How to add Hypothetical Components - detailed steps has been deleted. How to add Hypothetical Components - detailed steps has been hidden .
How to add Hypothetical Components - detailed steps
Title
Question
How do I add Hypothetical Components in DW Sim? In File Tab, New Compound Creator Study, I could enter Molecular Weight and Constant properties. But, in Temp dependent properties, I could see there are 3 options to enter Liquid Density, Estimate (Rackett), Equation and Regression methods, but by any of these means, I'm unable to add a new hypothetical component. I am getting error message. Can you please explain with an example how to add hypo components. The properties of the hypo component that I want to add are Molecular Weight, Critical Temp, Critical Pressure, Density, Accentricity.

DWSIM General None min None sec 16-09-19, 7:13 p.m. phani4cts

Answers:

To add hypothetical compounds in DWSIM using Compound Creator Utility, use the information available here:
http://dwsim.inforside.com.br/wiki/index.php?title=Using_the_Compound_Creator_Utility

In case you are unable to follow the information given on the page, kindly let us know.
17-09-19, 11:32 a.m. priyamnayak

Log-in to answer to this question.