saving . . . saved How can i install KOHA on a VPS that hosts other content like website? has been deleted. How can i install KOHA on a VPS that hosts other content like website? has been hidden .
How can i install KOHA on a VPS that hosts other content like website?
Title
Question
A library has it's database driven website sitting on a VPS. They want to implement Koha (Library Management system). They have a tight budget and will like to have Koha installed on the same VPS. It has about 50GB storage left and 3GB RAM, 

How possible is it to install a library management system like Koha on that same server.

If possible, any pointers on how to go about it?

Considering that Koha will configure MySql and Apache, will it affect the database or content of the database of the website?

Koha-Library-Management-System Koha-installation-on-Linux-16.04 00-01 min 40-50 sec 15-08-19, 12:13 p.m. Markmiting

Answers:

You need terminal access with superuser login credentials for installation.
The installation method is same as given on spoken tutorials Koha installation on Linux 16.04.

While koha installation you need to skip the steps which packages are already installed, and you have to reconfigure it with enabling koha daemons.

Note : Take advice from your VPS provider and take care of your website database too.
16-08-19, 3:54 p.m. praving80

Log-in to answer to this question.