saving . . . saved how to add the semiconductor devices, When convert kicadToNgspice has been deleted. how to add the semiconductor devices, When convert kicadToNgspice has been hidden .
how to add the semiconductor devices, When convert kicadToNgspice
Title
Question
Dear Sir,
i want add led when convert kicad to Ngspice but i cant search that device under src/deviceModelLibrary/diode folder

eSim Schematic-Creation-and-Simulation 14-15 min 30-40 sec 06-08-19, 7:53 a.m. myothidar

Answers:

Dear sir/madam,

Select esim_led from eSim_devices.
The components from eSim libraries are compatible with Ngspice.
06-08-19, 11:28 a.m. Glorianandihal
I can chose led using place component button from eSim_devices for drawing the circuit design. When convert  kicad to Ngspice we need add the device model at Device Modeling tab. At that step i don't know how to add.
06-08-19, 7:49 p.m. myothidar

Login to add comment

Dear Sir/madam,

If you add any diode, transistor or component present under eSim_Devices, then those libraries will be present at eSim-1.1.2/src/DeviceModelLibrary.

Now, since you have used LED (present in Diode folder in the above path) then when you click on "KiCadtoNgspice", under Device Modeling tab, select and choose where you have saved LED/Diode. That is eSim-1.1.2/src/DeviceModelLibrary/Diode/(select D.lib or LED.lib)
06-08-19, 9:50 p.m. Glorianandihal
C:/FOSSEE/eSim-Workspace/test1/led.lib under Device Modeling tab this path are already so choose LED by that path.
To simulate the astable multivibrator, LED is use for output display but the output is negative DC voltage. I think it is not TRUE. That is why?
Thanks  Sir/madam for your response
07-08-19, 9:18 a.m. myothidar
The Dc value is positive voltage. 
07-08-19, 10:15 a.m. Glorianandihal

Login to add comment

Log-in to answer to this question.