saving . . . saved plot has been deleted. plot has been hidden .
plot
Title
Question
what is the difference between plot() command in python, plot() command in R programming, i think both are working same manner?
it looks all commands in python are same as in R-programming sir? then which language i have to prefer, either R-programming or Python for mathematics computations ,data analysis etc .?

Python-3.4.3 Using-plot-command-interactively 09-10 min 10-20 sec 22-06-19, 12:02 p.m. G.Shankarr

Answers:

<h2>Difference between R and Python\t\t</h2>\n\n\n<table class="table1 table-striped"><thead><tr><th>Parameter\n</th><th>R\n</th><th>Python\n </th></tr></thead><tbody><tr><td>Objective\n</td><td>Data analysis and statistics\n</td><td>Deployment and production\n</td></tr><tr><td>Primary Users\n</td><td>Scholar and R&D\n</td><td>Programmers and developers\n</td></tr><tr><td>Flexibility\n</td><td>Easy to use available library\n</td><td>Easy to construct new models from scratch. I.e., matrix computation and optimization\n</td></tr><tr><td>Learning curve\n</td><td>Difficult at the beginning\n</td><td>Linear and smooth \n</td></tr><tr><td>Popularity of Programming Language. Percentage change\n</td><td>4.23% in 2018\n</td><td>21.69% in 2018\n</td></tr><tr><td>Average Salary \n</td><td>$99.000\n</td><td>$100.000 \n</td></tr><tr><td>Integration\n</td><td>Run locally\n</td><td>Well-integrated with app\n</td></tr><tr><td>Task\n</td><td>Easy to get primary results\n</td><td>Good to deploy algorithm\n</td></tr><tr><td>Database size\n</td><td>Handle huge size\n</td><td>Handle huge size\n</td></tr><tr><td>IDE\n</td><td>Rstudio\n</td><td>Spyder, Ipthon Notebook\n</td></tr><tr><td>Important Packages and library\n</td><td>tydiverse, ggplot2, caret, zoo\n</td><td>pandas, scipy, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, caret\n</td></tr><tr><td>Disadvantages\n</td><td>Slow\nHigh Learning curve\nDependencies between library\n</td><td>\n\n\nNot as many libraries as R\n</td></tr><tr><td>Advantages\n</td><td><ul><li>Graphs are made to talk. R makes it beautiful</li><li>Large catalog for data analysis</li><li>GitHub interface</li><li>RMarkdown</li><li>Shiny</li></ul>\n</td><td><ul><li>Jupyter notebook: Notebooks help to share data with colleagues</li><li>Mathematical computation</li><li>Deployment</li><li>Code Readability</li><li>Speed</li><li>Function in Python</li></ul></td></tr></tbody></table>
22-06-19, 1:01 p.m. dharmeshbhalodia33@gmail.com

I cannot comment on the internal working of both commands. Though the output of both the commands will be identical. It would be hasty to say that ALL commands in python are the same though since R is a data analytics and visualization specific language a lot fo the commands in this specialization will be similar.

Since I am a Python programmer you know what my answer will be to choosing R or Python. Although you will have to understand what you wish to achieve and what the 2 languages are good to make a choice between the two

22-06-19, 1:36 p.m. ankitrj.iitb

Log-in to answer to this question.