saving . . . saved Grounding VC switch terminal has been deleted. Grounding VC switch terminal has been hidden .
Grounding VC switch terminal
Title
Question
Sir,

Voltage controlled switch Sbreak in Pspice is used in one of the problems I am trying to solve using Oscad. In Sbreak there are four different terminals two of which are grounded and two other connected to circuit. When I ground one of the pins of component "Analog switch" I get an ERC error. How do I avoid this? 

And what do the three terminals in component "Analog switch" correspond to the four terminals of Sbreak?

Oscad Schematic-Creation-and-Simulation 00-01 min 0-10 sec 28-06-14, 5:33 p.m. swethakannan

Answers:

You can connect the positive node of your control input voltage to the "cntl_in" input of Analog switch. The other two pins of the Analog switch are to be connected to the two nodes in the circuit that need to be connected through a switch. In your case one of them will be grounded. Let me know if this helps.
29-06-14, 11:16 p.m. rakhiwarriar

Sir,

One of the nodes connected through the switch is ground terminal sir. The cntl_in is from a pulse source. I get an error after ERC check saying that the pin of analog switch is connected to pwr_flag pin. Eliminating the pwr_flag gives another ERC error sir.
30-06-14, 11:49 a.m. swethakannan

Log-in to answer to this question.