saving . . . saved node number has been deleted. node number has been hidden .
node number
Title
Question
Dear sir,

How can i see node number in kicad schematic?

Regards,
Biren

Oscad Introduction-to-Oscad 00-01 min 0-10 sec 14-06-14, 11:42 a.m. Biren

Answers:

Node number is something that the netlist generator assigns to the nodes. It might be random and vary each time you generate a netlist. It is not possible to view this in the Schematic. Can you tell us why you need to know the node number?
14-06-14, 1:22 p.m. rakhiwarriar

Thanks for quicker response.I need to generate sub circuit for digital circuits.I am trying to make subcircuit.<span style="line-height: 1.428571429;">Nodes aren't matching with extracted subcircuit's cir and original cir.That's why i need to find node numbers.</span>
14-06-14, 5:09 p.m. Biren
I don't think that is a problem, both are different netlists. If you could tell us what the error  is or give more info about the project (you can share project files), then we can give a more meaningful answer.
14-06-14, 7:26 p.m. rakhiwarriar

Login to add comment

Please find following link. Ngspice gave wrong output due to mismatching.

<a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7lhPOjJAKsvczF0eFdIX0h5RGc/edit?usp=sharing" target="" title="first link">first link</a>

14-06-14, 8:16 p.m. Biren
The component 'Vcc' that you have added to MUX input does not really do anything to your circuit. If you want to add a DC input you should add the component DC from the sourcesSpice library.
19-06-14, 12:33 a.m. rakhiwarriar

Login to add comment

Thanks for quicker response.I solved this problem manually.Extracted cir need vcc and gnd in subciruit. Please observe extracted spice circuit have random node number.If i can watch node number in oscad i can do it inside oscad not manually.Even one can plot output without vplot8_1 inside ngspice for debugging purpose.
19-06-14, 9:15 a.m. Biren

Log-in to answer to this question.