saving . . . saved examples for connecting the drag and drop items of fluid library has been deleted. examples for connecting the drag and drop items of fluid library has been hidden .
examples for connecting the drag and drop items of fluid library
Title
Question
When I drag and drop items from the library browser and try to connect them, there are ports to be connected. (e.g. tank.ports[1] to pipe.port_a). In doing so, how do I make sure that I have entered all the minimum necessary values for both of these parts?
I could of course define height and crossArea and nPorts for tank, but I am not sure so as to what to enter in the other required data for the tabs in tank!. Or are they even required to be entered.
Could you do a small video for a simple fluid flow through drag and drop libraries (and/or) otherwise?

OpenModelica OpenModelica-Connectors 0-1 min 0-10 sec 30-01-18, 10:30 p.m. uchihamadara

Answers:

Please refer to  Modelica.Fluids.Examples.Tanks.EmptyTanks

For creating simulation in fluids,
1.You need to instantiate(drag and drop) Modelica.Fluid.System and other required models.
2. Double click on each model and write desired values for parameters for all models.
3. Connect those models and Simulate with desired simulation settings.

We are not planning to create video on drag and drop libraries shortly. If you face any problem please write it in the forum.

02-02-18, 5:21 p.m. pravindalve
Thank you for your reply, Pravin.
1) Should I enter ( or know what to enter ) for all parameters in a model, or only some parameters would be fine?
2) If yes are they values or any commands?
08-02-18, 2:03 p.m. uchihamadara

Login to add comment

Hello
when Iam trying to do the example of "parallel R-L-C circuit and pressing "simulate " buttom a message appeared:

[1] 17:40:17 Scripting Error
Internal error: no tokens left to replace %s with.
Given message was: System.launchParallelTasks: Failed to create thread: %s

I don't understand where is the problem

Thank you in advance

24-08-19, 8:14 p.m. BiomedSmile

Log-in to answer to this question.