saving . . . saved Not able to get the schematic simulator after adding the project has been deleted. Not able to get the schematic simulator after adding the project has been hidden .
Not able to get the schematic simulator after adding the project
Title
Question
I installed esim successfully.  However, whenever I tried to select the project from the example folder and run the schematic, I am not getting the window for simulator.

I am getting the following messages in the download window of esim : Kicad schematic is added for the project /home/mint/Desktop/tools/esim/esim-1.1.2/Examples/HalfWave-Rectifier

Could you look into the issue?

eSim Getting-started-with-eSim-Linux-installation 0-1 min 0-10 sec 19-12-17, 10:49 p.m. zravi

Answers:

Hello Ravi,

You should reinstall Kicad. Since you are unable to open eeschema (kicad), it means that the Kicad is not properly installed.
Either you reinstall the dependency (kicad) or reinstall eSim once again. If you are reinstalling eSim, make sure all the dependencies (ngspice,Kicad, python,matplotlib,PyQt4) are properly installed without error. You can also post your queries to eSim forum.

Regards,
Gloria N
19-12-17, 11:26 p.m. Glorianandihal

Log-in to answer to this question.