saving . . . saved can anyone help me with this? has been deleted. can anyone help me with this? has been hidden .
can anyone help me with this?
Title
Question
I took up the task of learning c++. I knew I shouldn't have. it was silly. anyway. even in the first 5 pages i have found a problem. I am using c++ builder 3. The book I am learning from is "Teach yourself Borland C++ Builder in 14 days". When it tells me to make a dos consol. It says when I open it something like this should appear:
//.............................
#include <condefs.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>

#pragma hdrstop
int main(int argc, char ** argv)
{
return 0;
}

but that is not what i get. I get something like this:

#pragma hdrstop
#include <condefs.h>

//---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#pragma argsused
int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
return 0;
}

I tried adding the lines it tells me to the code i was given by the program. The codes it told me to add is:
#include <iostream.h>

and

cout << "Hello World!" << end1;
It told me to add that code to the code i was given and i added them to the code i was given by the program, not exactly what it said. Ok that didn't work. I got the error message:

Un defined Symbol "end1"

Ok. I tried erasing everything I had any copy it straight out of the book, which is different code to what i had. I got about 3 error messages now. they are:

The same as before
Parameter 'argc' is never used. and
Parameter 'argv' is never used.

I know this is a long message and what i am about to ask will take for ever to explain, but anyway, can anyone help me with this?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

C-and-Cpp First-Cpp-Program 10-11 min 50-60 sec 07-09-17, 12:12 p.m. RyanCaleb

Answers:

Dear Ryan Caleb,

The only help that I can provide is to request you to follow the instructions given in the link below and install gcc and g++ on your Windows machine.
http://spoken-tutorial.org/media/videos/43/C-and-Cpp-Installation-Sheet-English.pdf

Thereafter, you can follow all the steps demonstrated in the C/C++ series on our website.
http://spoken-tutorial.org/tutorial-search/?search_foss=C+and+Cpp&search_language=English

07-09-17, 12:32 p.m. nancy

Log-in to answer to this question.