saving . . . saved Certificate has been deleted. Certificate has been hidden .
Certificate
Title
Question
<span style="background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">My HTML class is over.</span>
<span style="background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">when will i get the certificate? </span>

HTML General None min None sec 08-04-24, 4:09 p.m. Hardik404

Answers:

The timing for receiving your certificate will depend on the policies and procedures of the institution or organization that offered the HTML class. Typically, certificates are distributed after the completion of the course and any necessary assessments or evaluations. 

If you haven't received any communication regarding the certificate distribution timeline, you may want to reach out to the instructor or the administrative staff of the course to inquire about the expected timeframe for receiving your certificate. They should be able to provide you with more specific information.
08-04-24, 5:18 p.m. ganushkumud@gmail.com

Hardik404, when you registered for the course, you may have downloaded the receipt having Spoken Tutorial's Training manager's contact details. If you do not have one, I can guide you and share info on how to get our certificates. Contact me on Mobile: 09967949342, email ID : eloinjess@gmail.com. Regards Jessie Velusamy, Training Manager, Spoken Tutorial.
08-04-24, 6:17 p.m. eloinjess
Thanks for connecting with me. All your queries were solved.

Best regards,
Jessie Velusamy
Spoken Tutorial Training Manager
24-04-24, 10:35 a.m. eloinjess

Login to add comment

Yes 
23-04-24, 3:35 p.m. rajnishkumarwri@gmail.com

This thread is closed. 

Others, please refrain from commenting. My phone number is given in the above thread, in case of questions, contact me.

Best regards,
Jessie Velusamy
Spoken Tutorial Training Manager

24-04-24, 10:36 a.m. eloinjess

Log-in to answer to this question.