saving . . . saved Syntax confusion for Windows has been deleted. Syntax confusion for Windows has been hidden .
Syntax confusion for Windows
Title
Question
In the tutorial which is on the UbuntuOS, in  the "Add text " tool they have given a syntax in which we need to write the quote to be visible on the screen in inverted quotes("") and also put a + sign and then place the angle symbols. And then when it is run the Text comes as in quotes and the 'SUM' appears on the answer part...But when I wrote the same in my Geogebra , That I have downloaded on Windows if I put the "", then the quotes are also displayed on the screen and also the SUM is not calculated and given....

Can you please help me out...where am I wrong...

Geogebra Angles-and-Triangles-Basics 09-10 min 20-30 sec 08-03-17, 7 p.m. RupaliLaddha

Answers:

In the new version of Geogebra concatenation method is removed irrespective of the operating system.
<span class="tL8wMe EMoHub" dir="ltr" id=":4l.co" style="text-align: left;">alpha, beta, gamma signs appear on checking the Show Label check box in Object Properties window.
This tool set of tools are added in the new version.
Now the insert text box has become user friendly, it does not require detail formatting. Ex: Angle ABC = alpha.
Now the insert text box has become user friendly, it does not require detail formatting.
Ex: sum = alpha + beta + gamma =180</span>
09-03-17, 11:22 a.m. madhurig
Thanks a lot
19-03-17, 7:04 p.m. RupaliLaddha

Login to add comment

Log-in to answer to this question.