saving . . . saved How to make a stand alone figure from a chart? has been deleted. How to make a stand alone figure from a chart? has been hidden .
How to make a stand alone figure from a chart?
Title
Question
What is the best way to save this figure only - without the column numbers, etc.?  At present, I copy it into a LO Draw canvas, export as a pdf and then do a pdfcrop in my Mac.  Is there a better way to do this?

LibreOffice-Suite-Calc Using-Charts-and-Graphs 6-7 min 40-50 sec 04-12-16, 7:52 a.m. kannan

Answers:

Hello Sir,

After preparing the chart, right-click and choose "Copy" option in the context menu. Now paste in an Writer document or Drawing document or a graphic software like Inkscape or GIMP. Once pasted, you can convert this figure into any format you want.

Pls make sure that the whole chart is selected and not just one of its component. The best way to do that is to deselect the chart once by clicking anywhere on the LO-Calc spreadsheet and then click on the chart again. This will select the whole chart.

Nancy Varkey
Spoken Tutorial Team.
05-12-16, 10:13 a.m. nancy

This does not answer my question.  I already knew such a solution - if you read my question, I have stated that I knew how to save in LibreOffice Draw.  My question is, "is it possible to directly export, WITHOUT copy pasting into Draw/Inkscape/GIMP, etc., etc.
11-12-16, 10:53 p.m. kannan

Log-in to answer to this question.