saving . . . saved Python Installation has been deleted. Python Installation has been hidden .
Python Installation
Title
Question
<span style="line-height: 21.4285717010498px;">Respected sir, </span>
<span style="line-height: 21.4285717010498px;">I followed all the steps in your Installation sheet, I shows pylab,scipy,pysh,documentation, ipython etc in the IPython folder i Start menu. When I click on pylab or ipython, it displays</span>
WARNING:Configuration file ipythonrc.ini not found.Ignoring request, ..............etc...very long message in ipython command prompt then
*Oops! IPython crashed. We do our best to make it stable but..
A crash report was automatically generated etc etc.
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling each of the f,our files mentioned in the Installation pdf, in the order mentioned, but same problem persists.
Kindly let me know if you know the solution.
Thanking You,
Yous sincerely
Swapnil

Python General None min None sec 31-08-15, 11:05 p.m. swapnil_bhole

Answers:

Dear Swapnil,

Try running IPython from the terminal (cmd prompt if in windows) & let us know if the problem still persists.

If you can, please attach the screenshot of whatever error you get. That will be lot easier to trace back.
01-09-15, 1:10 p.m. hardythe1

Respected Sir ,

I am facing the same problem as of swapnil . I tried opening the terminal through cmd too, but problem still persists. I am unable to figure it out how to attach the screen shot so kindly help me with it too.<span style="line-height: 1.42857;"> </span>

Thank you,

Ankit 

05-09-15, 10:26 a.m. sankit

Click printScr on keyboard n then paste it on Word
08-09-15, 8:39 p.m. iNewb

Log-in to answer to this question.